Monday, July 27, 2009

No actress is alike: Katrina

No actress is alike: Katrina

katrina240709_1Standing tall and beautiful, Katrina Kaif is a woman of substance, having erased her debut failure completely. She has carried off all her filmy characters with complete ease and essayed remarkable performances.

But she is not the one to bear misgivings hands down. She said, “I hate this media refrain that heroines in Bollywood are all the same. Priyanka, Asin and Vidya are my contemporaries. Can you imagine ‘Parineeta’ without Vidya? ‘Jab We Met’ without Kareena? Or for that matter ‘Fashion’ without Priyanka? They are all first grade in these films.” She is of the opinion that all the actresses in Bollywood have their own unqiue style. Kat dismisses her comparisons made to other top divas like Ash and Bebo. She even pooh-poohs to be called as “a modern day Madhubala”. She retorted, “I’m not amused at such comparisons because, honestly, I have no illusions of having reached somewhere with the body of work I have behind me. My journey has only just begun.”

Well, truly; the journey is long and offers will keep coming in. The actress has to keep up with the race. She revealed, “I’m going to be expected to raise the bar with each further release, and the thought is scary.”

Don’t worry Kat! We know you can do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Site Info

Text

Latest movies,news,wallpapers Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie